July 2, 2012
(Drawing is inspired by Adrian Nina photo of Anna L.)
Wow, i'm beyond tired. The concert yesterday was amazing and seeing Sean & my friend Ryan was really awesome, but we didn't get home till 3am. We only got 3 - 4 hours of sleep. Well you know, a few weeks ago i was saying we wanted to do interviews as part of our Newcomer Portrait Series. I'm happy to say, we got our first interview in the series. I've had the pleasure of getting to know IMG model Anna L. over the last few weeks. We really think she has a great career ahead of her. She's from Denmark, but is currently visiting New York. For this picture, I used mainly color pencil, watercolor, and pen on illustration board. I really like how it turned out. I was trying to capture her fun youthful spirit. I really hope you like it and hope you enjoy the interview ;)
Interview with Anna
1. What is your favorite memory modeling?
I have a bunch of favorite memories, but I love being with creative and nice people :)
2. What is your Favorite Movie?
My favorite movie is Dumbo, I cry every time I see it - I really love elephants so a flying one is brilliant!
3. Are there any brands or photographers that you want to work with in the future?
I would like to work with anybody I find nice, funny and of course talented :)
4. If you could only eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pancakes with Caramel Ben and Jerry's, no doubt.
5. If you could go anywhere in the U.S. where would it be?
I've been there once before, but I think Niagara Falls, and hopefully a day where you can see all the rainbows crossing the water :)
6. If you could be any TV or movie character for a day, who would it be? Why?
Come on, Dumbo of course :p Flying, cute, and elephant, + mouse friend.
7. Your favorite thing in life?
8. What song would you pick to be the soundtrack for your life?
Imagine by John Lennon.
9. What did you have for dinner tonight?
Hmm eating Mexican spiced shrimp fajita with sautéed sweet onions and bell peppers, rice with tomato corn salsa, cilantro, sour cream and chipotle sauce :)
10. If you could have a super power what would be?
Controlling other people feelings!
11. What has been the happiest moment in your life so far?
I'm a very positive person, so I'm actually almost always happy, but extra happy if someone compliments me :)
12.Favorite thing about New York City?
All the people! I'm very social and love to talk to everybody (especially cute boys), so I think the coolest is all the people I met at work and randomly met on the street.
13. Celebrity Crush?
I don't think celebrity boys are cute. I like boys who have some edge and a great body, and since I'm pretty tall, then also tall boys.